Implementation guidelines give technical instructions on how to start using Telema EDI services.
If you are new to Telema EDI, please start with general Telema eDoc implementation guidelines. These guidelines give instructions, directions and recommendations that help you to develop EDI documents in Telema eDoc – the e-document standard (or format) used when exchanging EDI messages with Telema EDI system.
More details on implementing a specific Telema service
- Telema MMT implementation guidelines
- Telema eFlow implementation guidelines
- Requirements for sending e-invoices
- Element type definitions - table providing descriptions of element types (min and mix size, pattern etc.) used in all guideline documents
- Telema eDoc change log - log describing the changes made to previous eDoc versions
- Telema eDoc validator - tool for validation of documents in Telema eDocument format according to receiving partner’s specification.
- Telema eDoc 3.0.1 xsd
- Complete Telema eDoc 3.0.1 specification
For “Telema EDI Module Functional Requirements” or “Telema API Development Guidelines”, please turn to firstname.lastname@example.org.