What is Telema Portal?
Telema Portal is a web environment where customers can use Telema Web Services.
What are the self-service options in Telema Portal?
Telema self-service allows to:
- view and manage users’ accounts;
- view and manage company data;
- have an overview of transmitted documents;
- have an overview of active partners;
- consult user manuals;
- send requests to Telema Customer Service using Service Request Form.
How do I get access to self-service in Telema Portal?
To access Telema Portal you need a personal user account (login name and password).
Your company’s Key User can create a new user account in Telema Portal.
New user will receive an automatic confirmation to e-mail about the user account created.
What is a Service Request Form?
Service Request Form is a structured request form available in Telema Portal for users to contact Telema customer service department in order to get the most operative support.
Back to Customer Support main page